KICK OFF THE NEW YEAR
THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA MG CLUB
TAIX FRENCH RESTAURANT
SATURDAY, JANUARY 12, 2019
Once we get past installing the 2019 club officers, we will have a BLAST!
THE PROGRAM WILL INCLUDE:
- Who’s the most active club member . . . is it you? We will announce it at the luncheon
- Door prizes
- 50/50 Raffle
- Great food and even better company
- Name that MG
- The Year 2018 (the 38th year of the post MG era) Photo Show by Zelda Davis
ENTRÉE CHOICES ARE:
- Boneless breast of chicken Tarragon;
- Filet of Sole, Meuniere.
- Please let us know if you have any Special dietary requests.
This includes Taix’s world famous salad and sherbet for dessert.
COST IS $32 PER PERSON
VALET PARKING IS INCLUDED
Click Here For TWO WAYS TO PAY
Follow the prompts to reserve your seat(s) and make your meal selection.
You will be able to use your debit or credit card.
Reservations absolutely must be in by January 6th but PLEASE DON’T WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE.
Taix French Restaurant
1911 W. Sunset Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90026
FOR QUESTIONS, CONTACT:
- Michael Lee, President and Program Chairman at email@example.com, Cell: 626-644-1028
- Jim Heaton, Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org: 818-802-2404